The MassMutual Center staff has one vital credo: “Service First”. That desire to provide outstanding service extends into every one of the MMC’s specialized service areas. Our support personnel are experienced professionals, committed to making certain that every minute of your event runs smoothly. From the initial planning stages to post-event analysis, we’ll handle each detail with passion and a dedication to excellence. Choosing the MassMutual Center provides an unexpected dividend: you can concentrate on your business.
Service Order Forms
To take advantage of the MassMutual Center’s superb services please click the links below, print-out the forms and return them to the address listed on the form. If you are unable to print-out these forms please call 413.787.6610 ext. 3237.
To assist with your event planning, a dedicated convention services coordinator is assigned to each event. This person serves as the main point of contact between the MMC staff and the event planner. In addition to creating an event resumé detailing the event schedule, exhibit requirements, room sets, and building service needs, your coordinator will schedule a pre-convention meeting, conduct operational site visits, provide on-site assistance and orchestrate the final invoice.
Technical and Utility Services
Utilities - Power, Data, AV, Water, and Gas Floor Boxes:
- 100 amp 120/ 208V 3-phase DSR specialty with sub fed 30 amp 120/ 208V, 3-phase, twist lock NEMA L21-30R receptacle and 2 – 20 amp 120V GFI receptacles
- 30 amp 120/ 208V 3-phase dedicated twist-lock NEMA L21-30R receptacle
- 4 cat-5 telecommunications cables
- 1 – Microphone tie cable at each end of exhibit hall and in front of concessions near air wall (4total locations)
- 1 – RG-6 Broadband 18 Ga. cable at each end of exhibit hall and in front of concessions near air wall (4total locations)
Water, Waste Water Drain, and Compressed Air:
3/4" Non-potable water, 3/8” compressed air can be ordered in advance and a 3" waste water drain
The MMC offers complete Audio/Visual services.
The MMC offers complete and professional cleaning services before, during and after every event and function held at the facility. Public areas are meticulously maintained on a complimentary basis. Efficient and economical services for individual exhibitors and special event areas are available on-site and can be pre-ordered, including daily cleaning and porter services