Brick Convention | LEGO Fan Expo
- Aug 19Saturday @ 10:00 AM 10:00 AM Buy Tickets
- Aug 19Saturday @ 2:00 PM 2:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Aug 20Sunday @ 10:00 AM 10:00 AM Buy Tickets
- Aug 20Sunday @ 2:00 PM 2:00 PM Buy Tickets
Millions bricks on display and all ready for play!
- See massive models
- Meet professional LEGO artists
- Build with thousands of LEGO bricks at the hands-on building zones
- LEGO minifigures
- Star Wars
- Witness LEGO cities and spaceships
- Shop Hard-to-Find LEGO sets, accessories, and more!
- and more!
Paid admission is required for all attendees ages 3+ including all parents and/or guardians (children 2 and under are free)
Dates & Time Sessions
Saturday, August 19
Sunday, August 20
SPRINGFIELD, MA (December 18, 2022) – The Springfield Brick Convention has rescheduled their August 5-6, 2023 shows to August 19-20 due to the popularity of the event and to increase capacity.
Guests with tickets to the original Saturday and Sunday, August 5-6. 2023 events are advised that physical tickets reflecting the original date/time will still be honored on for the corresponding Saturday and Sunday time slots. Fans with digital tickets will see the event date automatically change in their ticket account.
If necessary, guests may bring strollers for an infant/small child to events in the Arena and Convention Center. Please note you may not leave strollers in the aisles, stairwells, or exits. MassMutual Center is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged strollers. Any bags under or on top of the stroller will need to be opened for inspection by security. You must remove the child from the stroller and fold the stroller when going up or down stairs or escalators.
The Civic Center Parking Garage is currently closed and under construction on Bruce Landon Way. Parking options are available with the Springfield Parking Authority along with MGM Springfield. Click here for directions and more information.
Click here for other Preferred Parking Partners
- No Bags, backpacks, or brief cases except for:
1. Clutch/Purse no larger than 5"x 7"
2. Medical Bag
3. Diaper Bag (with child in attendance)
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Flares, or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas
- Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Tour Production)
- Seat Cushions or Booster Seats
- Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt
- Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Drones (without prior written consent from MassMutual Center Management)
- Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animals)
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Arena Management
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by MassMutual Center Management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time.
Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: The Venue operates and maintains its premises to protect against the exposure of the COVID-19 virus in accordance with federal and state guidelines. As noted by government health officials, complete isolation from the virus is impossible. Accordingly, the Venue cannot and does not promise to eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and cannot and does not promise that the Ticket Holder will not contract COVID-19. The Ticket Holder acknowledges that the Venue has informed him/her that the Venue is not risk-free, that it is possible that the Ticket Holder may contract COVID-19 during his/her presence at the Venue, and that Ticket Holder freely chooses to enter and/or reside in the Venue with awareness of the associated risks.