Apr 23 2020
COVID-19 Update Regarding MassMutual Center Events
SPRINGFIELD, MASS. (December 2, 2020) – MassMutual Center is following Governor Charlie Baker’s reopening plan. We are currently working with our clients to reschedule events that are booked at our facilities in the immediate future to a later date.
The majority of our events, meetings and convention business have indicated that they will be postponing, rather than cancelling their events.
FOR CANCELLED EVENTS:
• Orders purchased with a credit card through the MassMutual Center will be refunded automatically to the credit card used for purchase. Please allow up to 30 days for this refund to reflect with your financial institution.
• Tickets purchased with Cash through the MassMutual Center will be refunded at the MassMutual Center Box Office. Guests must return their tickets to receive their refunds. Click here for updated Box Office Hours.
• For guests who utilized a 3rd party to secure tickets, please reach out to your original point of purchase for information regarding a credit.
FOR RESCHEDULED EVENTS: If your event has been rescheduled for a new date, you will be able to attend the newly rescheduled date with your existing tickets.
FOR EVENTS PENDING UPDATES: If your event has been postponed and no new date has been announced, we encourage you to hold onto your tickets for the new date.
BOX OFFICE: Please reach out to the MassMutual Center Box Office with questions or concerns. The Box Office can be reached via email at [email protected]. Click here for updated Box Office Hours. If you need to leave us a message, please call 413-787-6600. This number will be checked periodically for messages.
Below is a current list of events which have either been postponed or cancelled at this time.
WWE, March 21, 2020 – The WWE Live event originally scheduled for Saturday, March 21 and then Saturday, November 7 in Springfield, MA has been cancelled. Click here for more details.
for King & Country, May 3, 2020 - This show has been rescheduled to May, 20, 2021. If you have your original tickets hold on to them- all original tickets will be honored at the new date! Click here for more information.
Springfield Thunderbirds - The Springfield Thunderbirds, in conjunction with the American Hockey League (AHL) and Chief Executive Officer David Andrews, announced May 11, 2020 that the league’s Board of Governors has voted to cancel the remainder of the 2019-20 AHL regular season and the 2020 Calder Cup playoffs due to the ongoing COVID-19 public health crisis. Click here for the official statement.
To inquire if a specific group or event has been canceled or postponed in the Convention Center, please contact our Sales Department at 413-271-3259
MassMutual Center is open for future bookings! If you need to change the dates of an event that hasn’t been accommodated by another venue or are simply looking for a date in the future, don’t hesitate to reach out to Jim at [email protected].
MASSMUTUAL CENTER'S NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (2019-nCOV) RESPONSE PLAN
MassMutual Center adheres to the recommendations set forth in the U.S. EPA’s Emerging Pathogen Policy regarding cleaning disinfectants effective against the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCOV).
MassMutual Center’s Public Safety team will remain in contact with and monitor local, state and federal health agencies for updates as information becomes available.
The U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that everyone follow follow everyday prevention practices:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Most importantly "Stay Home If You Are Sick".
MassMutual Center has positioned hand sanitizer stations in key high-traffic areas throughout the facility. Additionally, MassMutual Center's maintenance teams are taking health and safety measures including but not limited to both cleaning and thoroughly disinfecting common areas and surfaces during the day, the following areas: counters, floors, escalator hand rails, elevators, doors, hand rails, bathrooms, etc. Education and awareness has been extended to all team members on standard personal preventative measures, using sanitizing/disinfection products, etc.
For more information on the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCOV) please follow the links below: