CANCELED: Molly Hatchet
With Special Guest CJ Solar
CANCELED: Molly Hatchet
With Special Guest CJ Solar
August 2, 2022 - We are disappointed to announce that the Molly Hatchet show with special guest CJ Solar has been canceled.
- Orders purchased with a credit card through the MassMutual Center will be refunded automatically to the credit card used for purchase. Please allow up to 30 days for this refund to reflect with your financial institution.
- For guests who utilized a 3rd party to secure tickets, please reach out to your original point of purchase for information regarding a credit.
- Tickets purchased with Cash through the MassMutual Center will be refunded at the MassMutual Center Box Office. Guests must return their tickets to receive their refunds. Click here for updated Box Office Hours.
March 1, 2022 - The Molly Hatchet Concert scheduled for Saturday, April 9, 2022 in Springfield, MA has been postponed. New date and time are TBD.
Guests with tickets to the concert are advised that physical tickets reflecting the original date (April 9, 2022) will be honored on the rescheduled date. Guests with digital tickets will see the date automatically change in their ticket account once a new date is confirmed.
Please reach out to the MassMutual Center Box Office with questions or concerns. You can reach the Box Office via phone at 413-787-6600 and via email at MMCTicketOffice@mgmspringfield.com. Box Office hours are Monday - Friday 10am to 4pm.
Molly Hatchet firmly cemented their place in music history in the late seventies. They stood alongside other iconic Southern rock bands out of Jacksonville, Florida, such as Lynyrd Skynyrd and the Allman Brothers. A perfect mixture of English invasion rock, blues, country, and gospel remains the unique sound of Molly Hatchet.
They were the hardest hitting of the Southern rock bands at the time when, in 1978, Epic Records released Molly Hatchet’s self-titled debut album. It reached multi-platinum status, and the band established their reputation of working hard, playing tough and living fast through intense touring. During this time, they were on the road with Aerosmith, Bob Seger, The Rolling Stones, and many others.
The band’s current lineup consists of long-time members Bobby Ingram on lead guitar and John Galvin on keyboards, as well as Tim Lindsey on bass guitar and Shawn Beamer on drums, with Jimmy Elkins on vocals. Molly Hatchet continues to honor the legacies of those members who passed away (including Danny Joe Brown, David Hlubek, and Phil McCormack) by keeping the music alive, performing across the United States, and throughout the world.
After forty plus years Molly Hatchet is still workin’ hard, playin’ tough, livin’ fast, and Flirtin’ with Disaster!!!
- No Bags, backpacks, or brief cases except for:
1. Clutch/Purse no larger than 5"x 7"
2. Medical Bag
3. Diaper Bag (with child in attendance)
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Flares, or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas
- Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Tour Production)
- Seat Cushions or Booster Seats
- Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt
- Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Drones (without prior written consent from MassMutual Center Management)
- Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animals)
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Arena Management
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by MassMutual Center Management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time.
Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: The Venue operates and maintains its premises to protect against the exposure of the COVID-19 virus in accordance with federal and state guidelines. As noted by government health officials, complete isolation from the virus is impossible. Accordingly, the Venue cannot and does not promise to eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and cannot and does not promise that the Ticket Holder will not contract COVID-19. The Ticket Holder acknowledges that the Venue has informed him/her that the Venue is not risk-free, that it is possible that the Ticket Holder may contract COVID-19 during his/her presence at the Venue, and that Ticket Holder freely chooses to enter and/or reside in the Venue with awareness of the associated risks.