When you’re organizing a large-scale function, one of the first things you must consider is the location. Having enough room to seat guests is paramount to attendees’ comfort and AV capabilities can make or break a conference’s success.
Where can you find a space that meets all your needs? The answer is MassMutual Center. We have a number of rooms available for private use, including our Grand Ballroom.
The MassMutual Center Grand Ballroom is a versatile space that can accommodate a variety of events. If you’re looking for a place to host your function, it may be the perfect choice.
About the Space
The Grand Ballroom floor plan allows guests to gather in one large group or up to three physically separated areas. When divided, the three areas are nearly equal in space, with the west area measuring 4,836 square feet, the center area measuring 5,580 square feet, and the east area measuring 4,464 square feet.
What Type of Events/Meetings Work in This Space?
The Grand Ballroom can accommodate many different types of events:
- Conferences: Large business conferences can easily meet here. AV services allow for presentations.
- Banquets: This room is an excellent option for charity banquets or other fundraisers. Tables can be set up with seating for up to 1,100 guests.
- Receptions: If you prefer to skip the tables and allow guests to socialize at will, this space can accommodate a reception of up to 1,500 people.
- Theatrical Performances: The Grand Ballroom can also be set up for theatrical performances, such as a play, musical concert or fashion show. When arranged with traditional theater seating, it can hold up to 1,300 people.
- Educational Seminars: The space can efficiently function as one classroom or several. Altogether, it can hold 830 guests when used in this manner.
With a prime location close to hotels and transportation, MassMutual Center is an amazing option for anyone looking to attract attendees. We also have an experienced services team that can help you organize the necessary catering, floor arrangement and technical set up.
Contact MassMutual Center Today!
Need the perfect place for a corporate or celebratory gathering? MassMutual Center can help. To learn about our policies and services, or to start planning your event, give us a call at 413-787-6610 or contact us online.