CANCELLED: The Artimus Pyle Band
With Special Guest Cold Train
We are disappointed to announce that the July 24th Artimus Pyle show with special guest Cold Train has been cancelled. We have no plans at this time to reschedule it.
- Orders purchased with a credit card through the MassMutual Center will be refunded automatically to the credit card used for purchase. Please allow up to 30 days for this refund to reflect with your financial institution.
- For guests who utilized a 3rd party to secure tickets, please reach out to your original point of purchase for information regarding a credit.
- Tickets purchased with Cash through the MassMutual Center will be refunded at the MassMutual Center Box Office. Guests must return their tickets to receive their refunds. Click here for updated Box Office Hours.
More than just a "tribute" to Lynyrd Skynyrd, it is a tribute to the man that
defined it. Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame member, Artimus Pyle has said, "If it
wasn't for Ronnie Van Zant, no one would know my name." Since his
departure from Skynyrd in 1991, Artimus Pyle's career has led him down
an amazing path of solo records and projects, culminating into one of the
finest tributes to southern rock royalty. The Artimus Pyle Band is a high
energy, true to the music, true to the era, rock group.
Artimus Pyle, Brad Durden, Jerry Lyda, Dave Fowler and Scott Raines are
not only a group of friends and contemporaries, but also some
of the most seasoned musicians in the country. The Artimus Pyle Band
delivers hit after hit, night after night. From "Free Bird" to "Sweet Home
Alabama," they give fans the best of Skynyrd with one of the men who
Opening for the Artimus Pyle Band will be Cold Train. Cold Train is a must see band for Southern Rock lovers. Guitarists David Yarrison and Michael Barrette's dual guitar work is a sight to see as they have toured together for over 30 years. Co founder Tim Goodhall fronts the band with his distinct vocals and harmonicas along with Leon Ahronian on keys , Joe Paul on bass guitar and William Hauk on drums bringing decades of road wear.
Cold Train’s unique tribute is renowned for it’s stage show and detail of the music played with a haunting resemblance of the original hit recordings. Cold Train pays tribute to the founding fathers of Southern Rock with pride and respect.
Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: The Venue operates and maintains its premises to protect against the exposure of the COVID-19 virus in accordance with federal and state guidelines. As noted by government health officials, complete isolation from the virus is impossible. Accordingly, the Venue cannot and does not promise to eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and cannot and does not promise that the Ticket Holder will not contract COVID-19. The Ticket Holder acknowledges that the Venue has informed him/her that the Venue is not risk-free, that it is possible that the Ticket Holder may contract COVID-19 during his/her presence at the Venue, and that Ticket Holder freely chooses to enter and/or reside in the Venue with awareness of the associated risks.
- No Bags, backpacks, or brief cases except for:
1. Clutch/Purse no larger than 5"x 7"
2. Medical Bag
3. Diaper Bag (with child in attendance)
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Flares, or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas
- Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Tour Production)
- Seat Cushions or Booster Seats
- Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt
- Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Drones (without prior written consent from MassMutual Center Management)
- Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animals)
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Arena Management
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by MassMutual Center Management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time.