Comedy legend and Emmy® Award-winning actor, Katt Williams, announces his “2023 and Me” tour is coming to the MassMutual Center on Friday, November 18, 2022.
With a career spanning over 20 years, Williams has earned a worldwide reputation as one of today's top entertainers, having developed a career seeded with thousands of sold-out arenas, an expansive list of starring roles on the small screen and memorable performances in major box office hits. His latest stand-up special, “Katt Williams: World War III,” premiered May 17 on Netflix. Filmed at Dolby Live at Park MGM in Las Vegas, “World War III” explores the subject of conspiracy theories, delivering a realistic but humorous critique of some of the most bizarre and alarmingly prevalent theories.
Since performing his first stand-up show as a teenager, Williams has been taking the comedy world by storm. He quickly developed a unique style of standup that highlights articulate and sharp dialogue, rooted in conversations reflecting the American political landscape. By 1999, he had cultivated a loyal fan base and was performing on some of the most notable comedy stages in the nation. After conquering the stage, Williams shifted his focus into film and television. In 2002, Williams made his onscreen debut as a guest star on “NYPD Blue.” Soon after, Williams began to consistently book television appearances, before landing his first feature film role as Money Mike in “Friday After Next.” Following his breakout performance in the sequel to “Friday,” Williams captured the attention of directors, producers, and audiences in a major way, eventually racking up an extensive list of memorable onscreen appearances including “Father Figures,” “Norbit,” “Scary Movie V,” “Epic Movie,” “Bastards,” “Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore,” “The Boondocks,” “Wild 'n Out,” “The House Next Door: Meet the Blacks 2,” and his guest role in “Atlanta,” which earned him a Primetime Emmy® Award for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series. Celebrated for his brilliance and ingenuity on stage, Williams is also known for his epic standup specials, including “The Pimp Chronicles,” “It’s Pimpin’ Pimpin’,” “Katt Williams: Pimpadelic,” “American Hustle,” “Priceless: Afterlife,” “Kattpacalypse,” and the critically acclaimed “Katt Williams: Great America” on Netflix.
Know Before You Go!
• Doors: 7:00 pm // Show: 8:00 pm
• Run Time: 2 Hours
• Enter through the Box Office Lobby on Bruce Landon Way
Please remember to download and add your mobile tickets to your Apple Wallet or Google Wallet prior to arriving at MassMutual Center.
You can login to your account from your phone at www.massmutualcenter.com/myaccount and download the tickets to your wallet. Please visit our Mobile Ticket FAQ page for assistance.
The Civic Center Parking Garage is currently closed and under construction on Bruce Landon Way. Free parking is available at the MGM Springfield Parking Garage. Other alternative paid parking options are available with the Springfield Parking Authority. To contact SPA, call 413-787-6118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No Bags, backpacks, or brief cases except for:
1. Clutch/Purse no larger than 5"x 7"
2. Medical Bag
3. Diaper Bag (with child in attendance)
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Flares, or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas
- Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Tour Production)
- Seat Cushions or Booster Seats
- Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt
- Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Drones (without prior written consent from MassMutual Center Management)
- Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animals)
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Arena Management
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by MassMutual Center Management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time.
Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: The Venue operates and maintains its premises to protect against the exposure of the COVID-19 virus in accordance with federal and state guidelines. As noted by government health officials, complete isolation from the virus is impossible. Accordingly, the Venue cannot and does not promise to eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and cannot and does not promise that the Ticket Holder will not contract COVID-19. The Ticket Holder acknowledges that the Venue has informed him/her that the Venue is not risk-free, that it is possible that the Ticket Holder may contract COVID-19 during his/her presence at the Venue, and that Ticket Holder freely chooses to enter and/or reside in the Venue with awareness of the associated risks.