Red Sox Winter Weekend
Red Sox Winter Weekend
Know Before You Go
- 4:30pm: Doors open to Town Hall at MassMutual Center Arena
- 6pm - 8pm: Town Hall Winter Weekend Welcome Event
- 8pm-10pm: Family Fun Zone is open
- 9am-7pm: FanFest at MassMutual Center (including Family Fun Zone) is open
- 9:30am: First autograph session at MGM Springfield (registration required)
- 10am: First session in the arena (click here for schedule of arena events)
- 10am: First autograph session at MassMutual Center (registration required)
Please note: Baseballs and baseball bats will be allowed in the venue for autograph sessions only.
Before the Red Sox head down to Fort Myers for 2023 Spring Training, they're heading to Springfield for Winter Weekend!
To mark the unofficial start of baseball season, the squad will first spend a winter weekend at MGM Springfield meeting with fans, signing autographs, and more!
The Civic Center Parking Garage is currently closed and under construction on Bruce Landon Way. Free parking is available at the MGM Springfield Parking Garage. Other alternative paid parking options are available with the Springfield Parking Authority. To contact SPA, call 413-787-6118 or email email@example.com.
- No Bags, backpacks, or brief cases except for:
1. Clear bags no larger than 12”x12”x6”
2. Clutch/Purse no larger than 5"x 7"
3. Medical Bag
4. Diaper Bag (with child in attendance)
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Flares, or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas
- Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Tour Production)
- Seat Cushions or Booster Seats
- Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt
- Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Drones (without prior written consent from MassMutual Center Management)
- Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animals)
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Arena Management
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by MassMutual Center Management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time.
Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: The Venue operates and maintains its premises to protect against the exposure of the COVID-19 virus in accordance with federal and state guidelines. As noted by government health officials, complete isolation from the virus is impossible. Accordingly, the Venue cannot and does not promise to eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and cannot and does not promise that the Ticket Holder will not contract COVID-19. The Ticket Holder acknowledges that the Venue has informed him/her that the Venue is not risk-free, that it is possible that the Ticket Holder may contract COVID-19 during his/her presence at the Venue, and that Ticket Holder freely chooses to enter and/or reside in the Venue with awareness of the associated risks.