- Sep 11Sunday @ 8:00 PM 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
STAIND is comprised of lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist Aaron Lewis, lead guitarist Mike Mushok, bassist and backing vocalist Johnny April, and drummer Sal Giancarelli. The band was formed in 1995 in their hometown of Springfield, Massachusetts.
Over the course of their career, the band has released seven studio albums and eight Top 10 singles, selling over 15 million albums worldwide. Break The Cycle, released in 2001 and RIAA certified 5x platinum, featured the smash single, “It’s Been Awhile,” one of the most played songs in modern rock radio history, spending 20 weeks at Number 1.
In 2019 after a five-year hiatus, STAIND reunited for some unforgettable festival performances, and a hometown reunion show, where their upcoming album, Live: It’s Been Awhile was recorded. www.staind.com
For a VIP experience in our arena during an event, our VIP Suites are available to book. From incredible views, to a private bar and catering options, this exclusive area is the perfect setting for company outings, parties or gatherings.
For rates and availability, please call 413-787-6610.
Interested in becoming a sponsor of one of our VIP Suites? Contact our Marketing Department for more information at 413-271-3235.
- No Bags, backpacks, or brief cases except for:
1. Clutch/Purse no larger than 5"x 7"
2. Medical Bag
3. Diaper Bag (with child in attendance)
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Flares, or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas
- Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Tour Production)
- Seat Cushions or Booster Seats
- Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt
- Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Drones (without prior written consent from MassMutual Center Management)
- Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animals)
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Arena Management
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by MassMutual Center Management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time.
Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: The Venue operates and maintains its premises to protect against the exposure of the COVID-19 virus in accordance with federal and state guidelines. As noted by government health officials, complete isolation from the virus is impossible. Accordingly, the Venue cannot and does not promise to eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and cannot and does not promise that the Ticket Holder will not contract COVID-19. The Ticket Holder acknowledges that the Venue has informed him/her that the Venue is not risk-free, that it is possible that the Ticket Holder may contract COVID-19 during his/her presence at the Venue, and that Ticket Holder freely chooses to enter and/or reside in the Venue with awareness of the associated risks.