Cancelled: Woodworking Expos
Cancelled: Woodworking Expos
- Feb 3Friday @ 12:00 PM 12:00 PM
- Feb 4Saturday @ 10:00 AM 10:00 AM
- Feb 5Sunday @ 10:00 AM 10:00 AM
SPRINGFIELD, MASS. (January 31, 2023) - The Woodworking Expos event originally scheduled for Friday, February 3-5, 2023 in Springfield, MA has been cancelled. Refunds are available at all points of purchase.
• Orders purchased with a credit card through the MassMutual Center will be refunded automatically to the credit card used for purchase. Please allow up to 30 days for this refund to reflect with your financial institution.
• For guests who utilized a 3rd party to secure tickets, please reach out to your original point of purchase for information regarding a credit.
• Tickets purchased with Cash through the MassMutual Center will be refunded at the MassMutual Center Box Office. Guests must return their tickets to receive their refunds. Click here for updated Box Office Hours.
Please reach out to the MassMutual Center Box Office with questions or concerns. You can reach the Box Office via phone at 413-787-6600 and via email at MMCTicketOffice@mgmspringfield.com.
Woodworking Expos is a woodworking industry trade show organizer, marketing to both DIY, hobbyist and professional end users of woodworking hand and power tools, stationary woodworking machinery, furniture-specific hardware, stains/finishes for lumber, the wood species themselves, and a myriad of educational presenters covering a wide gamut of basic and advanced procedures both common (and uncommon) to the craft of woodworking.
- Friday: 12pm - 6pm
- Saturday: 10am - 6pm
- Sunday:10am - 4pm
- $20.00 Presale (ends 1/29/23)
- $23.00 / $28.00 at the door
- Prices include the entire weekend
- Children under 10 get in FREE
- Chuck Bender: Joinery Fundamentals (paid seminar - $78; includes weekend pass)
Satruday Morning from 8:30am until Noon(ish)
- Joinery Fundamentals
Joints of necessity - When joining two (or more) boards, you have many choices. Which joint should you use? Chuck Bender teaches you about the variety of basic joints (by hand and power) when to use them, how they work and why. Whether you're interested in purchasing a finely crafted piece of furniture, or learning how to build one, Chuck's goal is to provide the highest level of service and quality. he doesn't cut corners when he makes furniture, and he refuses to cut them when it comes to passing on the skills he has spent decades developing.
Interested in being a vendor? Contact Woodworking Expo directly!
The Civic Center Parking Garage is currently closed and under construction on Bruce Landon Way. Free parking is available at the MGM Springfield Parking Garage. Other alternative paid parking options are available with the Springfield Parking Authority. To contact SPA, call 413-787-6118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No Bags, backpacks, or brief cases except for:
1. Clutch/Purse no larger than 5"x 7"
2. Medical Bag
3. Diaper Bag (with child in attendance)
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Flares, or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas
- Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Tour Production)
- Seat Cushions or Booster Seats
- Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt
- Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Drones (without prior written consent from MassMutual Center Management)
- Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animals)
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Arena Management
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by MassMutual Center Management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time.
Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: The Venue operates and maintains its premises to protect against the exposure of the COVID-19 virus in accordance with federal and state guidelines. As noted by government health officials, complete isolation from the virus is impossible. Accordingly, the Venue cannot and does not promise to eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and cannot and does not promise that the Ticket Holder will not contract COVID-19. The Ticket Holder acknowledges that the Venue has informed him/her that the Venue is not risk-free, that it is possible that the Ticket Holder may contract COVID-19 during his/her presence at the Venue, and that Ticket Holder freely chooses to enter and/or reside in the Venue with awareness of the associated risks.