Directions & Parking
1277 Main Street
Springfield, MA 01103
- Administration: 413-787-6610
- Box Office: 413-787-6600 (Tickets cannot be purchased at this line)
- Toll-Free Ticket Ordering: 855-278-4667
MassMutual Center is located in Springfield’s downtown section, minutes from hotels, bus and train stations. Patrons should enter MassMutual Center at the entrance on the corner of Dwight Street and Bruce Landon Way.
Traveling North on I-91
- Take Exit 6 (Springfield Center), onto East Columbus Avenue
- Continue up East Columbus Avenue (about ¼ mile) to Court Street
- Take a right onto Court Street and proceed past Symphony Hall, City Hall and Sovereign Bank
- MassMutual Center is located at the corner of Court and Main Street across from Court Square
Traveling South on I-91
- Take Exit 7 (Springfield Center Columbus Avenue)
- Turn left at the light at the end of the ramp
- Circle under the highway and go straight through one light
- Take a right at the second light onto Main Street
- MassMutual Center is located at 1277 Main Street across from Court Square
Traveling West on I-90 (MA Turnpike)
- Take Exit 6 off the MassTurnpike to Rt. 291.
- From Rt. 291, take Dwight Street Exit. Turn left at the end of the ramp and follow Dwight Street to MassMutual Center
Traveling East on I-90 (MA Turnpike)
- Take Exit 4 onto I-91 South
Follow directions for traveling South on I-91
MassMutual Center does not own or operate any local parking facilities.
Parking is available in the Civic Center Parking Garage located on Bruce Landon Way. The Civic Center Parking Garage is owned by the Springfield Parking Authority (SPA). To contact SPA, call 413-787-6118 or email [email protected].
Please be aware that parking spaces in the Civic Center Parking Garage may be limited during weekday events. Event parking rates may be extended to the I-91 South Garage.