Bill Burr Live
Presented by MGM Springfield
Emmy & Grammy nominated comedian, Bill Burr returns to the MassMutual Center on Saturday, August 12, 2023.
Bill Burr is one of the top comedic voices of his generation, achieving success on stage as well as in TV and film. Last August, Bill made history as the first comedian to perform at Fenway Park and his Monday Morning Podcast is one of the most downloaded comedy podcasts.
Bill will voice a starring role in Adam Sandler’s animated Netflix film, Leo, premiering November 22 and he co-wrote, directed and will star in the upcoming film, Old Dads. He starred opposite Pete Davidson and Marisa Tomei in the Judd Apatow film, The King of Staten Island, and starred as Mayfeld in The Mandalorian on Disney Plus. In 2022, Bill was nominated for an Emmy Award for Outstanding Actor In A Short Form Comedy Or Drama Series for his Roku Channel series, Bill Burr Presents: Immoral Compass. In 2020 he made his debut as host of Saturday Night Live and he was nominated for a Grammy Award for his album, Bill Burr: Paper Tiger.
Phone Free Space
This event will be a phone-free experience. Use of cellphones, smart watches, smart accessories, cameras, or recording devices will not be permitted in the performance space.
Upon arrival at the venue, all phones, smart watches, and accessories will be secured in Yondr pouches that will be opened at the end of the event. Guests maintain possession of their phones at all times, and can access their phones throughout the event at designated Phone Use Areas in the venue. All phones will be re-secured in Yondr pouches before returning to the event space.
Anyone seen using a cellphone during the performance will be escorted out of the venue. Guests are encouraged to bring a credit card for purchases inside the venue. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a phone-free viewing experience.
Effective immediately, Oak View Group (OVG) and the MassMutual Center announce that all Food and Beverage point of purchases throughout the Arena and Convention Center will now be cashless. Cashless forms of payment include credit and debit cards. Make sure you keep your ID, credit and/or debit cards separate from your mobile phone.
Click here for a list of food & beverage options.
Due to the busy Downtown Springfield area, guests are strongly advised to arrive early prior to doors opening!
Court street, Pynchon street & Boland way will be closed.
The Springfield Parking Authority is offering $5 parking in their garages located at 91S and City Stage/Columbus Center.
Guests attending the Bill Burr show are highly encouraged to use the City Stage/Columbus Center garage.
A limited number of accessible parking spaces are available on Bruce Landon Way and Dwight Street on a first-come, first-served basis. You will be required to show your accessible vehicle hang tag or have the accessbile plate on your vehicle in order to gain access to these spaces.
Should these locations reach full capacity by your time of arrival to the MassMutual Center and you still require accessible parking, city street accessible spaces will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: The Venue operates and maintains its premises to protect against the exposure of the COVID-19 virus in accordance with federal and state guidelines. As noted by government health officials, complete isolation from the virus is impossible. Accordingly, the Venue cannot and does not promise to eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and cannot and does not promise that the Ticket Holder will not contract COVID-19. The Ticket Holder acknowledges that the Venue has informed him/her that the Venue is not risk-free, that it is possible that the Ticket Holder may contract COVID-19 during his/her presence at the Venue, and that Ticket Holder freely chooses to enter and/or reside in the Venue with awareness of the associated risks.
- No Bags, backpacks, or brief cases except for:
1. Clutch/Purse no larger than 5"x 7"
2. Medical Bag
3. Diaper Bag (with child in attendance)
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Flares, or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas
- Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Tour Production)
- Seat Cushions or Booster Seats
- Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt
- Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Drones (without prior written consent from MassMutual Center Management)
- Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animals)
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Arena Management
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by MassMutual Center Management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time.