Disney on Ice
Mickey and Friends
Disney on Ice
Mickey and Friends
- Mar 10Thursday @ 7:00 PM 7:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Mar 11Friday @ 7:00 PM 7:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Mar 12Saturday @ 11:00 AM 11:00 AM Buy Tickets
- Mar 12Saturday @ 3:00 PM 3:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Mar 12Saturday @ 7:00 PM 7:00 PM Buy Tickets
Join Mickey and his Disney friends as your favorite stories come to life at Disney On Ice! Sail with Moana on her high-seas adventure to save her island. Travel to Arendelle with Anna and Elsa and learn how love is the most powerful magic of all. Just keep swimming with Dory and Hank as they set out to find her parents. See Cinderella, Rapunzel and the Disney Princesses make their dreams possible through bravery, kindness and perseverance. Celebrate true friendship with the Toy Story gang and get all the feels with Joy, Sadness and the rest of the Emotions from Inside Out. Share the excitement and make new memories at Disney On Ice presents Mickey and Friends!
Visit DisneyOnIce.com for COVID-19 information and venue safety standards.
Additional Ticket Information
- All guests age 2 & older are required to have a ticket.
- No costumes for guests 14 & older.
- Please monitor massmutualcenter.com for health and safety policies, including face covering and entry requirements, which are subject to change.
- All tickets are subject to availability.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Visit DisneyOnIce.com for more info.
- No Bags, backpacks, or brief cases except for:
1. Clutch/Purse no larger than 5"x 7"
2. Medical Bag
3. Diaper Bag (with child in attendance)
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Flares, or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas
- Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Tour Production)
- Seat Cushions or Booster Seats
- Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt
- Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Drones (without prior written consent from MassMutual Center Management)
- Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animals)
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Arena Management
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by MassMutual Center Management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: The Venue operates and maintains its premises to protect against the exposure of the COVID-19 virus in accordance with federal and state guidelines. As noted by government health officials, complete isolation from the virus is impossible. Accordingly, the Venue cannot and does not promise to eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and cannot and does not promise that the Ticket Holder will not contract COVID-19. The Ticket Holder acknowledges that the Venue has informed him/her that the Venue is not risk-free, that it is possible that the Ticket Holder may contract COVID-19 during his/her presence at the Venue, and that Ticket Holder freely chooses to enter and/or reside in the Venue with awareness of the associated risks.