Spread Game Tour
Spread Game Tour
- Feb 11Friday @ 7:00 PM 7:00 PM Buy Tickets
The World-Famous Harlem Globetrotters are bringing their newly reimagined Spread Game tour to over 200 cities in 2021-2022 starting on December 26th, 2021.
The Spread Game Tour is a basketball event like no other. Ankle-breaking moves, jaw-dropping swag, and rim-rattling dunks are only some of the thrill you can expect from this fully modernized show. Part streetball from the players who defined it, part interactive family entertainment, the new tour will show off the best of the Globetrotters in a dazzling exhibition of talent and game.
The Spread Game Tour introduces new premium fan experiences with unprecedented access and interaction, including celebrity court passes, meet and greets with players, and the #SQUADZONE, where fans have the opportunity to feel like part of the show.
In response to recent announcement from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and Board of Health, MassMutual Center will implement the City of Springfield’s Mask Mandate that all attendees will be required to wear a mask for all indoor events, regardless of vaccination status, unless actively eating or drinking.
VIP BENCH & MERCH
See the game from the Globetrotters' Bench! Includes one seat on the bench with the team, backstage meet & greet (photo/autograph opportunity), replica jersey, Tour program, Sharpie lanyard (merchandise items distributed upon arrival). For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Limited capacity = 8). Children under age 10 are not allowed to sit on the bench unaccompanied (parent/guardian must also have Bench ticket). Check in at announcer's table 45 mins before game time.
MAGIC PASS: 30-minute interactive event from 5:30pm - 6:00pm
Calling all hoop lovers! This is your chance to show that you've got GAME. Bring the fam and join the Harlem Globetrotters on the court before the game to shoot some hoops, show your skills, and get autographs and photos! The one-of-a-kind 30-minute pre-show, "Magic Pass," begins 90 minutes before tip-off and will create memories you'll never forget. All customers must have a game ticket AND Magic Pass for entry. Soft/rubber soled shoes must be worn on the court.
THIS IS AN OPTIONAL UPGRADE. TICKET TO THE MAIN EVENT IS ALSO REQUIRED. Everyone attending Magic Pass, regardless of participation, must have a Magic Pass ticket as well as a game ticket. If you plan on attending Magic Pass, please make sure you have BOTH tickets. This includes all children, as well as the parent(s)/guardian(s) wishing to accompany them. NO EXCEPTIONS
PLAYER MEET & GREET (check in by 6:10pm)
Before you see them on the court, this is your chance to meet them in person! A limited number of fans will have the opportunity to interact 1:1 with some of your favorite Harlem Globetrotters stars. Get autographs, learn from players and take photos. Meet and Greets take place prior to game time. Please check-in courtside at the announcer's table immediately after doors open. Check-in will be open until 30 minutes prior to game time. Late arrivals are not permitted and will not be refunded. Children under 10 cannot participate unaccompanied. Each person must purchase the Meet & Greet add-on to be allowed entry into the Meet & Greet. This is an optional upgrade. A ticket to the main event is also required.
CELEBRITY COURT PASS (check in by 6:15pm)
The best game access for the biggest basketball fans. Your Court Pass gets you down to the floor for an up close and personal view of the Harlem Globetrotters during their pregame shootaround. You'll have exclusive access to the court, where you have the opportunity to see the players warm-up their World Record breaking shots and skills. Warm-ups begin 30 minutes before game time and will last for 20 minutes. Check-in courtside at the announcer's table upon arrival at the venue. Late arrivals will not be refunded. Children under 10 may not participate unaccompanied. Each person wanting to access the court must purchase the Celebrity Court Pass. This is an optional upgrade. A ticket to the main event is also required.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: The Venue operates and maintains its premises to protect against the exposure of the COVID-19 virus in accordance with federal and state guidelines. As noted by government health officials, complete isolation from the virus is impossible. Accordingly, the Venue cannot and does not promise to eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and cannot and does not promise that the Ticket Holder will not contract COVID-19. The Ticket Holder acknowledges that the Venue has informed him/her that the Venue is not risk-free, that it is possible that the Ticket Holder may contract COVID-19 during his/her presence at the Venue, and that Ticket Holder freely chooses to enter and/or reside in the Venue with awareness of the associated risks.
- No Bags, backpacks, or brief cases except for:
1. Clutch/Purse no larger than 5"x 7"
2. Medical Bag
3. Diaper Bag (with child in attendance)
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Flares, or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas
- Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Tour Production)
- Seat Cushions or Booster Seats
- Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt
- Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Drones (without prior written consent from MassMutual Center Management)
- Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animals)
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Arena Management
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by MassMutual Center Management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time.