Springfield Comic Con
Springfield Comic Con
Springfield Comic Con is Springfield Mass’s very own comic book convention! It is a two day show of non-stop comic fun! Fun such as cosplay, contests, gaming, vendors, artists, comic creators, panels, and much more!
VIP Passes include early entry, VIP badge, Advanced Seating for Panels, and a special limited-edition print!
Kid passes are FREE for all children 10 and under, with an adult pass being purchased.
Know Before You Go
Before coming to Springfield Comic Con this weekend, please note:
General Entrance will be at the Box Office on Bruce Landon Way
VIP Entrance will be at the corner of Main St and Bruce Landon Way
Cosplay contest will be held in Meeting Rooms #1-3
Freeplay Room will be in Meeting Room #4
In case of inclimate weather and excessive lines, the Arena to be used as a holding area
COSTUMES, PROPS and ACCESSORY STANDARDS:
- Any and all costume props must be considered to be a “Novelty”, constructed of soft and hazardous free materials.
- Drug paraphernalia such as pipes, bongs and needles are prohibited.
- Any simulated illegal substance is prohibited.
- Any object that could reasonably being used as a weapon and/or causing injury is prohibited.
- All masks shall require removal upon entry.
- Costumes exposing female breasts and male/female genitalia are prohibited.
- Latex paint or see-through fabric which exposes genitalia are prohibited.
- Topless females wearing “Pasties” are prohibited.
- Any costume which is pornographic in nature is prohibited.
Concessions | Specialty Menu Items
- The Flash Dog: All beef hot dog with chili, shredded cheese and bacon
- Thor's Hammer: Fried checken leg with gravy and a buttermilk biscuit
- Venomous Nachos: Nachos smottered in taco meet, nacho cheese, sriracha sour cream, jalapenos, salsa and topped with a jalapeno popper
- The Incredible Hulk Burger: Bacon double cheeseburger with Chimichurri Mayl
Limited complimentary accessible parking is available across from the MassMutual Center box office at the Bruce Landon Way surface lot (East Court Lot - 22 Bruce Landon Way). If you require accessible parking, a limited number of spaces will be available in this lot. You will be required to show your accessible vehicle hang tag to gain access to the lot.
Should the East Court Lot reach full capacity by your time of arrival to the MassMutual Center and you still require accessible parking, city street accessible spaces will be available on a first-come, first-served basis on Dwight Street.
- No Bags, backpacks, or brief cases except for:
1. Clutch/Purse no larger than 5"x 7"
2. Medical Bag
3. Diaper Bag (with child in attendance)
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Flares, or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas
- Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Tour Production)
- Seat Cushions or Booster Seats
- Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt
- Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Drones (without prior written consent from MassMutual Center Management)
- Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animals)
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Arena Management
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by MassMutual Center Management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time.
Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: The Venue operates and maintains its premises to protect against the exposure of the COVID-19 virus in accordance with federal and state guidelines. As noted by government health officials, complete isolation from the virus is impossible. Accordingly, the Venue cannot and does not promise to eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and cannot and does not promise that the Ticket Holder will not contract COVID-19. The Ticket Holder acknowledges that the Venue has informed him/her that the Venue is not risk-free, that it is possible that the Ticket Holder may contract COVID-19 during his/her presence at the Venue, and that Ticket Holder freely chooses to enter and/or reside in the Venue with awareness of the associated risks.