Tina Fey & Amy Poehler: Restless Leg Tour
Presented by MGM Springfield
Tina Fey & Amy Poehler: Restless Leg Tour
Presented by MGM Springfield
Comedy icons, writers, producers, actresses and Saturday Night Live alumni Amy Poehler and Tina Fey recently announced their first-ever live tour together Tina Fey & Amy Poehler: Restless Leg Tour which sold out almost instantly. The tour includes a limited run of shows where fans will see the duo celebrate their thirty years of friendship with an evening of jokes, iconic stories and conversational entertainment. Now due to demand, a new tour date has just been added in Springfield, MA at the MassMutual Center on Thursday, June 8!
Tina Fey is best known for creating and starring as ‘Liz Lemon’ in NBC’s 30 Rock, which received 103 Emmy nominations and 16 wins over 7 seasons. Fey also completed nine seasons on Saturday Night Live as head writer, cast member and co-anchor of “Weekend Update” as well as wrote the screenplay for the comedy hit movie, Mean Girls. Mean Girls was subsequently adapted for Broadway, receiving 12 Tony Award nominations, and is currently in production as a new musical feature film for Paramount.
Other projects include starring in Date Night with Steve Carell, lead voice in Pixar’s Oscar winning film, Soul, co-creator of Emmy nominated Netflix original, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, The Peacock series Mr. Mayor starring Ted Danson and Girls5Eva, which will launch its third season on Netflix. Fey’s memoir, Bossypants, landed on the New York Times bestseller list, where it remained for 39 consecutive weeks.
Amy Poehler is best known for her starring role in Emmy nominated NBC comedy, Parks and Recreation and is currently the executive producer and co-host of Peacock’s Baking It, with Maya Rudolph. Other projects include co-creator, executive producer, and lead voice of the FOX’s animated series, Duncanville, executive producer of Netflix’s Emmy nominated series, Russian Doll, Amazon’s Harlem and Adult Swim’s Three Busy Debras.
Last year, Poehler also made her documentary directorial debut with Amazon’s Emmy-winning documentary, Lucy & Desi, which she also was executive producer alongside Imagine Documentaries and White Horse Pictures. Poehler’s successful production company, Paper Kite Productions, has several projects in development, including the thriller-drama The Mother-In-Law, Peacock’s unscripted series The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning and the Netflix animated feature Steps.
Restless Leg VIP Package
One (1) premium reserved seat
VIP merch bundle shipped directly to your home post-show, including:
- Exclusive Tour T-shirt
- Commemorative ‘Restless Leg’ VIP Ticket
- Limited Edition Tour Poster
- Specially Designed Amy Poehler and Tina Fey Tote Bag
- Amy Poehler and Tina Fey Sticker
- Limited Availability
To redeem VIP package elements the original purchaser must present their picture ID at VIP check-in on show day. This offer is not valid for fan to fan resale. Seated reserves the right to cancel packages for any reason. Name changes will be issued at the sole discretion of Seated.
VIP package merchandise will be available for pick-up the night of the show. All attendees must be holding a show ticket AND a VIP package to attend the VIP programming. No parental escorts without their own package will be permitted.
If you have questions regarding your purchase, please reach out to Seated’s friendly Fan Experience team 7 days a week: e-mail - email@example.com, phone - (855) 260-7328, text message - (855) 260-7328
Limited complimentary accessible parking is available across from the MassMutual Center box office at the Bruce Landon Way surface lot (East Court Lot - 22 Bruce Landon Way). If you require accessible parking, a limited number of spaces will be available in this lot. You will be required to show your accessible vehicle hang tag to gain access to the lot.
Should the East Court Lot reach full capacity by your time of arrival to the MassMutual Center and you still require accessible parking, city street accessible spaces will be available on a first-come, first-served basis on the corner of Bruce Landon Way and Dwight Street. For a visual representation, please refer to the map below.
The Springfield Parking Authority is offering $10 daily parking in all of their garages on Thursday.
- No Bags, backpacks, or brief cases except for:
1. Clutch/Purse no larger than 5"x 7"
2. Medical Bag
3. Diaper Bag (with child in attendance)
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Flares, or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas
- Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Tour Production)
- Seat Cushions or Booster Seats
- Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt
- Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Drones (without prior written consent from MassMutual Center Management)
- Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animals)
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Arena Management
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by MassMutual Center Management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time.
Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: The Venue operates and maintains its premises to protect against the exposure of the COVID-19 virus in accordance with federal and state guidelines. As noted by government health officials, complete isolation from the virus is impossible. Accordingly, the Venue cannot and does not promise to eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and cannot and does not promise that the Ticket Holder will not contract COVID-19. The Ticket Holder acknowledges that the Venue has informed him/her that the Venue is not risk-free, that it is possible that the Ticket Holder may contract COVID-19 during his/her presence at the Venue, and that Ticket Holder freely chooses to enter and/or reside in the Venue with awareness of the associated risks.