Cancelled: The Western New England Bridal Show
We look forward to seeing you Sunday, Nevember 6, 2022!
PROMOTE YOUR WEDDING BUSINESS
An Easy One-Day Wedding Event!
Affordable! Tables included!
Great opportunities for conversation with engaged couples
Great connections with other vendors
Opportunities to Be The Expert and Showcase Your Business!
Bridal shows are the only marketing opportunity that puts you personally and directly in front of the clients you're looking for...and isn't that what you want?
- Get Face to Face Connections...not only with engaged couples but also with other businesses.
- Largest ONE day bridal event in the area
- Easy load in and out...we even have a covered loading dock with a crew to assist you!
- Exciting Fashion Show, Design Contests, Trends, Tips and Information for couples...be part of the team, be the expert!
- 10x10 spaces and larger with table and chairs included
- Ask us about our PopUp Shop Opportunities
- Opportunities to display your creative talent! To be the expert!!
- Passionate show producers who are excited about bringing engaged couples together with amazing local wedding professionals
- Follow up list for you to use after the show.
- Meet 225-325+ engaged couples excited to meet you...(PLUS their guests, family and wedding party too)
- Take meetings, appointments and make connections. Do demonstrations, sample, sell and grow your business.
Engaged couples just don't get that one on one experience from internet advertising, from venue books, from social media marketing or even just an everyday referral. It happens in real time, right here!
- No Bags, backpacks, or brief cases except for:
1. Clutch/Purse no larger than 5"x 7"
2. Medical Bag
3. Diaper Bag (with child in attendance)
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Flares, or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas
- Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Tour Production)
- Seat Cushions or Booster Seats
- Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt
- Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Drones (without prior written consent from MassMutual Center Management)
- Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animals)
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Arena Management
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by MassMutual Center Management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time.
Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: The Venue operates and maintains its premises to protect against the exposure of the COVID-19 virus in accordance with federal and state guidelines. As noted by government health officials, complete isolation from the virus is impossible. Accordingly, the Venue cannot and does not promise to eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and cannot and does not promise that the Ticket Holder will not contract COVID-19. The Ticket Holder acknowledges that the Venue has informed him/her that the Venue is not risk-free, that it is possible that the Ticket Holder may contract COVID-19 during his/her presence at the Venue, and that Ticket Holder freely chooses to enter and/or reside in the Venue with awareness of the associated risks.